Wednesday 9 April 2008

Spring's Snow...

Spring's Snow...an oxymoron?..Apparently not..

I was quite sure the weather forecast on Tuesday wasn't joking when it said it was gona snow on Sunday and it was nice and sunny that day.
I was doing shopping before our Connect Group dinner on Thursday at Tesco with my friend Simon..we were at the counter and i was just mentioning to Simon, "Hey mate, apparently its gonna snow on Sunday you know.." and the lady at the counter started laughing so hard!..like she just heard the most ridiculous thing!..On the way out of Tesco's, i was like, "We'll see who's gonna be laughing when Sunday comes..heh!"

Are you laughing now, Tesco lady??!...(muahahahahaha!!!)

Quite alot of Londoners have grown to hate the snow though, that's because of the inconvenience it brings. But i pray the snow never loses its magic to me..I pray i'll never get bored of seeing snow, no matter how inconvenient it would be.

No comments: